IRC 16mm Radial brake pump.
The revolutionary brake pump that is widely used in the moto 2 and now also the moto 3.
Now available especially for the Supermoto.
Fully CNC machined and manufactured in Italy.
What is the difference with other brands?
- The 16MM brake piston is equipped with an innovative Teflon ring, which means that it experiences minimal resistance and wear on the cylinder walls.
- This means easier operation and less wear.
- The top piston seal has a sharper edge for a better seal, so it responds directly and more brake pressure.
- The brake lever is equipped with self-lubricating bushes for easy and light operation of the brake lever.
- The IRC brake pump also has a TÜV homologation, making it European approved for street use.
This brake pump comes standard with the short "moto-GP" lever.